FreeTheSportsman.com is a sports blog that is looking for the best and the brightest in the sports industry. We cover a number of topics including NFL, NHL, MLB, MMA, NBA and Sports Betting. FreeTheSportsman.com reaches the yardbarker network (an affiliate of Foxsports) and many other sports websites and followers.
Benefits of Writing For FreeTheSportsman
There are many benefits to writing for us, as either a Guest Author or a Contributing Author. Please take the time to consider which track is right for you. If you want the simple pleasure of writing a post, please submit it through the Submit A Post form. If you feel you want to participate in a more profound, consistent manner, please consider applying to be a Contributing Author. And don’t worry, you can have it both ways. You can start out as a Guest Author and become a Contributing Author very quickly if you choose. Just be consistent, and provide quality writing.
Here are few of the top benefits of writing for FreeTheSportsman:
- Guidance, resources and training to help you write engaging content
- Build your personal voice/brand to help you stand out from the vast amount of sports writers
- Position yourself as an expert within a niche in the sports industry
- Get exposure to a network of sports writers, readers and businessmen
We use a reward system to determine your exposure in the sports industry. The more you write, the more we promote your writing. (All articles must be approved by our editors) Subsequent levels receive lower level's bonuses
- Bronze Level: 1 - 10 posts (your bio on our writers page, feedback on your articles to help you improve your craft)
Welcome to the team!
- Silver Level: 10 - 25 posts (your email, Twitter/Facebook and picture accompany your bio for eveyone to see)
We are starting to get to know you!
- Gold Level: 25 - 50 posts (an in-depth performance review of your work so far for FreeTheSportsman - this
review will be via email and will discuss your successes and weaknesses as a sports writer allowing you to truly
- Platinum Level: 50 or more posts (your picture on every article you write, and a recommendation from our
editor for any future endeavors)
You have earned our trust!
What do we expect?
Want to submit a article to FreeTheSportsman.com? We only accept articles that match the site’s standards of both writing and article content. The following is a list of qualities we are looking for in our guest authors and contributing authors.
- Strong Writing Skills